Limited-Release Select Elite Live Collaboration Continues Company’s Ongoing Series of Product Partnerships With Craft Farmers and Diverse Operators in California
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA / OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf” or the “Company”), a leading international provider of consumer cannabis products, today announced that its third “The Farmer’s Select” product collaboration is now available across California in partnership with Autumn Brands, a woman-and-family-owned farm nestled on the coast of Santa Barbara County.
Autumn Brands cannabis is grown using sustainable farming techniques, natural sunlight and 100% no-spray cultivation. Utilizing a closed-loop watering system, Autumn Brands ensures that no water is wasted during the growing process and all organic waste is composted. This focus on quality, consistency and sustainability ensures nothing but the best cannabis reaches consumers.
Select’s latest collaboration transforms Autumn Brands’ top-quality, limited-batch cannabis flower into the same Select Elite Live Oil that customers know and love. The limited-edition product line is now available at dispensaries across California in three strains including Jetlato (sativa), Pineapple MAC (hybrid) and Banana Jelly (indica).
“We are proud to align ourselves with a conscientious, high-quality cultivator like Autumn Brands that prioritizes not just the consumer and the community but also the environment,” said Matt Darin, CEO of Curaleaf. “With each Farmer’s Select partnership, we aim to highlight the skills of innovative growers, talented extractors and craft operators that are vital to the success of the California cannabis industry. This program is another example of how operators both large and small can work together to creative a quality product and an inclusive, diverse industry.”
“California has fostered a rich cannabis marketplace, and we believe that industry leaders should recognize the people, brands and businesses that make it all happen. We are thrilled to be a part of The Farmer’s Select Program and support Curaleaf’s efforts to uplift smaller, licensed operators across the state,” said Autumn Shelton, CFO and Co-Founder of Autumn Brands.
Formally launched in July 2022, The Farmer’s Select program is an ongoing series of limited-edition collaborations with craft farmers and diverse operators in California. The program reflects Curaleaf’s commitment to providing premium products to consumers while uplifting smaller operators across the Golden State. Select previously partnered with Sonoma Hills Farm in April 2022 and Delighted Farms in July 2022 – both limited-edition product lines sold out in less than two weeks.
The Select Elite Live Autumn Brands collaboration is now available at dispensaries across California while supplies last. For more information on product availability, visit www.selectbetter.com/find-us or visit one of the participating retailers below.
- Airfield Supply Co. (San Jose, CA)
- Blue Fire (Merced, CA)
- Cannavine Dispensary (Ukiah, CA)
- Caliva (Ceres and San Jose, CA)
- Catalyst (Marina, CA)
- Connected Cannabis Co. (Sacramento and Stockton, CA)
- Costal (Concord, Stockton and Vallejo, CA)
- Elemental Wellness (San Jose, CA)
- Elevated (San Francisco, CA)
- Firehouse (Turlock, CA)
- Flavors (Riverbank, CA)
- Mainstage (Sacramento, CA)
- Patient Care First (Modesto, CA)
- PACKS (Stockton, CA)
- Phenos (Modesto, CA)
- Santa Cruz Flavors (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Velvet (Martinez, CA)
- 420 Central (Santa Ana, CA)
- Atrium (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Body and Mind (San Diego, CA)
- Catalyst (Bellflower, El Monte, Hemet, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Palm Desert, Pomona, San Bernadino and Santa Ana, CA)
- Caliva (Bellflower and Hanford, CA)
- Coastal (Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, CA)
- ERBA Markets (Los Angeles, CA)
- HerbNJoy (Los Angeles, CA)
- MMD (Los Angeles and Long Beach, CA)
- New Amsterdam Naturals (Los Angeles, CA)
- Planet 13 (Santa Ana, CA)
- The Woods (West Hollywood, CA)
- Varda (Pasadena, CA)
- Eaze (CA)
WAKEFIELD, Mass., Dec. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire
Source:Curaleaf Holdings, Inc.